The older I get, the more the months seem to whiz by. Here we are, already halfway through 2012.
How’s it going?
Since life often does seem to go by so fast, I’m thankful for the milestones where we pause, reflect and celebrate.
This week we have Canada’s 145th and America’s 236th birthday to cheer, and of course the June 2012 Posts with the Most!
If you aren’t familiar with the Posts with the Most, this is the monthly feature where I compile and present my favorite top blog posts from around the blogosphere for the previous month.
It’s all about matching up some great blogs and bloggers with some great readers. Here are my faves for June 2012, in random order. Enjoy!
- Fix It – When someone we know is hurting, we just want to fix it. But often we can’t. Jennifer of This Gal’s Journey writes about what we can do.
- Dear Husband… – Guess who Liz from Life With Bellymonster wrote a note to?
- Love Is Tangible – Stephen Haggerty, aka The Bearded Idealist, shows that there much more to him than just flawless facial hair.
- Right Now – Mandie Marie shows us her serious side, and shines the light of hope in the middle of some trying times.
- Coming Back Early to See My Grandma and Finding a Map – You may never look at an older person the same way again, thanks to Shawn Smucker.
- One unselfish act – Billy Coffey’s back at PWTM this month, as usual. Why? Because his stuff is that good. Don’t believe me? Read this post!
- Who do you think you aren’t? – If you’ve ever felt discouraged, you need to read this offering from Jamie the Very Worst Missionary.
- The Smallest Infinite - Jessica at Meet the Buttrams captures a moment in time that none of us should miss.
- How to Wreck Your Life – Yep, if you’ve ever wondered how, let Josh from Walk Good school you on the many ways…
And now, as always, I’d appreciate your help. There are lots of amazing blogs and bloggers out there that I haven’t met yet. Which ones have I missed?
What were your favorite top blog posts from June 2012?