If I had to choose a favorite time of month, this would definitely be it. I always look forward to the end of one month and the beginning of another, since that means it’s time for the Posts with the Most!
Every month I boldly explore the interwebs, compiling my favorite top blog posts to share with you, my favorite readers.
I hope you enjoy them as much as I have. Be sure to say hello to these amazing bloggers when you visit, and please share any of your July 2012 faves that I may have missed, in the comment section below.
Here they are, in random order…
- What To Do When You Don’t FEEL Like Leading – We don’t always feel like leading but, as Carlos Whittaker of Ragamuffin Soul says, “God does not call us to lead out of our ‘feelings’”.
- The Death and Resurrection of Marriage - With all the talk of marriage these days, Modern Reject‘s Nicole Cottrell reminds us of an aspect that we’ve been missing.
- Being In His Will - When we pray, “Thy will be done,” it doesn’t always turn out like we planned. Katie Axelson guests at Prodigal Magazine.
- Bob Feller Made Me Cry – Yes, kids, there is crying in baseball. At least there was for Ricky Anderson.
- If the internet didn’t exist… - Speaking of baseball, PWTM newcomer Sammy Adebiyi of How much does God weigh? hits this one out of the park.
- Finding Gratefulness in Oncology’s Outpatient Wing – A beautiful post from Shawn Smucker.
- Santa – And now for something completely different… Just last week I was introduced to Honest Toddler. I became an instant fan! This letter to Santa got me belly laughing and thinking deeply at the same time – the closest I think I’ve ever come to multi-tasking.
What were your favorite top blog posts from July 2012?