There’s something about time…it keeps sneaking up on you. A couple of weeks ago we celebrated my mother-in-law’s 80th birthday. This week we celebrated my parents’ 60th wedding anniversary. And somewhere in between, May gave way to June.
Another reason to celebrate – time to review and enjoy some of my favorite top blog posts from May 2012 – the Posts with the Most!
Here they are in random order:
- The Small and the Mundane – Jessica from Meet the Buttrams finds joy in the everyday.
- The puddle – Frequent PWTM contributor Billy Coffey makes a splash with this post.
- Pride, Pain, and the Price of Gas – Brant Hansen shares what happened when he put regular gas in a diesel car.
- Stuff they’ve taught me – This is not your typical Mother’s Day post. Featuring Jamie the Very Worst Missionary.
- Confessions Of A Monster – Yes, Carlos Whittaker of Ragamuffin Soul is a monster. Just ask his kids.
- I’m No Movie Star – Nicole Cottrell of Modern Reject makes her PWTM debut, but she’s not the star.
- You Will Want to Give Up. Don’t. – Inspiring words from Shawn Smucker, the guy in the blue bus.
- Perfection – The Joseph Craven’s favo(u)rite Canadian, Mandie Marie, rounds out our collection with perfection.
A big thank you to all of our contributors, and you the readers who support them!
Now, I need your help – which top blog posts did I miss?
What were your favorite top blog posts for May 2012?