Welcome to October, everyone!
It’s time to share my favorite September 2012 top blog posts from around the blogosphere – the Posts with the Most!
As always, you are welcome and encouraged to share your favorite posts here as well. This feature is all about giving some well-earned exposure to some great blogs and bloggers.
Here are my September picks, in no particular order. Enjoy!
- Cleaning up the world – Some observations for those of us who want to change the world, from Billy Coffey.
- Read between the lines. – Jamie the Very Worst Missionary reflects on the signs of aging, and what’s really behind them.
- Worship – Katie Axelson notes that worship might just be more than we tend to think.
- It’s Time to Party – Brant Hansen digs an old magazine article from the late Mike Yaconelli out of the archives, and gives us a reason to party.
- You Are Clay – Amy of Ordinarily Extraordinary experiences the potter/clay analogy firsthand.
- The most important post I’ve ever written – Sammy Adebiyi reveals that he’s not always as adorable as his profile pic may suggest.
- When the Bible Isn’t Enough – From Prodigal Magazine. Tony Alicea doesn’t read his Bible every day, and he’s ok with that. Here’s why.
- Matthew is SEVEN! – Liz of Life With Bellymonster shares a moving tribute to her son Matthew’s first seven years.
- My Namesake – The Greatest Blog Of All Time‘s (The) Joseph Craven shows that he can get serious too, even when talking about his “crazy” uncle.
- Are You Annoyed By the Right People? – Shawn Smucker hit me where I live with this post, and he just might with you too.
- The small miracle of ten dollars - My friend Ann Peachman Stewart is relatively new to blogging, but her Small Miracles blog is well worth the read. Be sure to pay her a visit!
And now…what September favorites of yours did I miss that you’d like to share? Let us know your picks for top blog posts in the comments section below!