The beginning of each month brings one of my favorite features – Posts with the Most. Welcome to our latest edition, where we celebrate my favorite top blog posts from around the blogosphere for November 2013!
In completely random order, I’ve assembled 7 top blog posts for your reading pleasure. Please share any of your faves from the past month in the comment section that I may have missed.
Posts with the Most is all about connecting some great blogs and bloggers with some great readers – you!
Sit back, relax, and enjoy a look back at the month that was…
- Hidden Beauty in Plain Sight – From The Scenic Route with Eileen Knowles. As Eileen says, “Good things happen when you step out of your comfort zone.”
- Legacy – Tyler Mills shares at Blog of Manly. “Our legacy is created when we take time to invest in things beyond ourselves.”
- Why I Stayed (an apologetic for my marriage) – TroubleFace Mom returns this month with another gem. “I believe that good people can have messy marriages and that it’s okay to be human and say so.”
- Big and small messes – When the mess seems just too big and overwhelming, Billy Coffey offers a helpful perspective.
- When the Escape Plan Doesn’t Work Out So Well – Red Letter Believers’ David Rupert suggests there may be a better idea than following your urge to run away.
- A tale of two pastors – An excellent attitude check from Ben Reed’s Life & Theology. Which of these two pastors would you want to be?
- Don’t Tell Me I’m Busted – Stephen Haggerty, aka The Bearded Idealist, asks – just how honest do you want people to be when pointing out your flaws?
Many thanks to all the bloggers featured here. Have a great December!
What was one of your Posts with the Most for November 2013?