I’m glad the year is divided into months. For me, each one is like a mini-new-year, with a chance to look back and assess what worked, what didn’t, and what could be done better.
For me, September was just a blur. I hadn’t planned to take the month off from blog posting, but sometimes it’s nice to step back a bit, take a bit of a breather, and come back refreshed.
Thankfully, I continued to read and find some great blog posts for our monthly celebration – the Posts with the Most!
As always, I welcome your additions. If it didn’t make this list, please add your favorite September blog post in the comment section below.
Here are my picks for Posts with the Most for September 2013:
- It’s a Beautiful Day in the Neighbourhood – When a gruff neighbor approached Liz McLennan about her sons and their antics as they explored their neighborhood, she received a pleasant surprise.
- A Splash of Color – Thomas Mason shares some of his dark places and offers a prayer of hope at Living the Story.
- Don’t miss this moment – The older I get, the more I appreciate how quickly time flies. David Rupert of Red Letter Believers reminds us to be mindful of the moments that just might pass us by.
- You Are Known And Appointed – Newcomer to PWTM, Reflections from the Alley‘s Dave Arnold presents a great word of encouragement.
- Don’t need it? Leave it here. – Billy Coffey figured out an excellent place for us to leave our garbage.
- Angry Jesus – Fellow bearded blogger Stephen Haggerty, aka The Bearded Idealist, reflects on an unusual bumper sticker.
Be sure to visit these bloggers and say hello. Happy October, everyone!
What was your favorite blog post from September 2013?