Happy new year! Welcome to 2013, everyone! If there’s one thing I like better than compiling a collection of my favorite top blog posts at the end of each month for our Posts with the Most feature, it’s assembling a collection of the best of those best for a special year-end edition!
Yes, I’ve taken my favorites from each month of Posts with the Most in 2012 and posted them here for your reading pleasure.
Congratulations to all the amazing bloggers who have contributed to PWTM this past year, and a huge thank you to all of you readers who support and encourage them!
Here they are, sorted by month:
- January – I’m ready for my close up. – Jamie the Very Worst Missionary started the year off with a bang. If you’re all about keeping up appearances, you may not want to read this. But read it anyway.
- February – Jesus in a White Dress – Sam Davidson asks, should we be waiting for Jesus to come back, or is He already here?
- March – The Stillness Dilemma – Just like me, Carlos Whittaker of Ragamuffin Soul can remember a slower time. A time before video games, cell phones and personal computers. Do you remember what it’s like…to be still?
- April – Shining the Light through Leaky Cracks – Jessica Bufkin guest posts here for Sundi Jo. Did you ever think that love might be contagious?
- May – You Will Want to Give Up. Don’t. – Inspiring words from Shawn Smucker, the guy in the blue bus.
- June – One Unselfish Act – Billy Coffey shows up quite often here at PWTM. Why? Because his stuff is that good. Don’t believe me? Read this post!
- July – Bob Feller Made Me Cry – Yes, kids, there is crying in baseball. At least there was for Ricky Anderson.
- August – Guest Post: Rain – Kirsten LaBlanc guest posts at Tamara Out Loud, giving us the best reason for rain that I can think of.
- September – Matthew is SEVEN! – Liz of Life With Bellymonster shares a moving tribute to her son Matthew’s first seven years.
- October – You know your Dad loves you, right? – Jason of Mustard Seed Year loves his boys, there’s no denying that. A very special story about a Father’s love.
- November – Hollywood Existential 11: City Slickers – My buddy Clay Morgan from Clay Writes reminds us of the secret of life, with a little help from a crusty cowboy named Curly.
- December – rearview mirror: choose – Alece from Grit and Glory offers a thoughtful and compelling review of her year, through the lens of a single word.
What was your favorite post from 2012?