Happy new year, everyone! We’re kicking off 2013 in style, with a special double feature of Posts with the Most. Today in part one, we look back and celebrate my favorite top blog posts of December 2012 from around the blogosphere.
If you aren’t subscribed to Christian in the Rough yet, now is the perfect time. You won’t want to miss part two - our amazing Best of 2012 edition – coming up in just two days!
But first, let’s have a peek at some of the blogs and bloggers who rocked in December. Here, in completely random order, are my picks:
- Looking for Jesus – Billy Coffey reposted this gem from last year. I liked it so much, it made the December Posts with the Most for the second year in a row.
- On Excuses – Michael Perkins of Dripping Jesus tells it like it is, because he truly cares. A very encouraging post from a very encouraging guy.
- This. – In the middle of all the holiday stress and busyness, Jamie the Very Worst Missionary discovers what Christmas is all about.
- rearview mirror: choose – Alece from Grit and Glory makes her PWTM debut with a thoughtful review of her year, through the lens of a single word.
- When the Work Will Never Be Finished – Featured in Prodigal Magazine, Shawn Smucker encourages us to persist in the things that truly matter.
Be sure to join us for our next post, featuring the best of Posts with the Most for 2012. As always, I’d love for you to share some of your favorite top blog posts here. Let’s keep sharing and encouraging!
What were some of your favorite posts in December 2012?