The beginning of each month brings one of my favorite features – Posts with the Most. Welcome to our latest edition, where we celebrate my favorite top blog posts from around the blogosphere for February 2013!
In completely random order, I’ve assembled 7 top blog posts for your reading pleasure. Please share any of your faves from the past month that I may have missed, in the comment section.
Posts with the Most is all about connecting some great blogs and bloggers with some great readers – you!
Sit back, relax, and enjoy a look back at the month that was…
- I Like Going To WalMart – I never used to like going to Wal-Mart. Until Bryan Daniels of Chief of the Least gave me this perspective.
- Everyday Radical: How God Feels About Letting His Children Go To Hell – A gem from Emily Wierenga, posted at Prodigal Magazine.
- The Stories You Tell - Great post, but be warned: Rob Shep uses the word “poop”. Twice. Gasp!
- Doing Justice: Small, Quiet Battles – J.R. Goudeau guest posts at In a Mirror Dimly.
- The Woman Who Changed the World – Another great guest post. This time Stephanie May shares a story all the way from Kathmandu at Prodigal Magazine.
- Enough faith – Billy Coffey grabs his monthly spot at PWTM with a strong dose of truth.
- On the Chair Next to You – Brant Hansen of Brant’s Blog wraps up our unofficial running theme of “perspective” with the incredible story of a man named Kumar.
I hope you enjoyed these posts as much as I did. Many thanks to those who wrote and featured them!
What was your favorite top blog post from February 2013?