Welcome to February! It’s time to look back at January 2013 and celebrate some of my favorite top blog posts from around the blogosphere – the Posts with the Most!
As always, you are welcome to include your own picks in the comment section. I’m always looking for great blogs and bloggers we can share. Come and join the party!
Here, in random order, are my favorite top blog posts for January 2013:
- Why I asked Jesus to make me like my dog – Once you hear about Sammy Adebiyi’s Saint Bernard MJ, you might want to be like her too.
- A middle finger like mine – No, it’s not what you might think. Billy Coffey shares his daughter’s touching goal for the coming year.
- Discipleship Minute: A Lesson From Annie – Like Sammy, PWTM newcomer Ed Underwood has an exemplary dog – a loyal spaniel named Annie.
- Everyday Radical: To The Last Virgins Standing – Emily Wierenga shares her personal story of sexual purity at Prodigal Magazine.
- Searching for Meaning in a World Without Google – David Rupert of Red Letter Believers dared a week without search engines. Could you survive it?
- The Gospel of Pastor Mark Driscoll – My buddy Clay Morgan from Clay Writes handles the controversial Mark Driscoll with humor, wisdom and grace. When I grow up, I want to be like Sammy’s dog, Ed’s dog, and Clay.
- Can You Imagine? – aka The Parable of the Flying Naked Baby. Yes, that’s right. You can’t make stuff like this up. From Jamie the Very Worst Missionary.
- Desperate for Jesus – Jared Hollier asks this awesome question – “So why was Jesus so miraculous in the gospels, and so ordinary in our lives?”
- God or the Bargain – The Bearded Idealist Stephen Haggerty guest posts at The Standing Place. For anyone who has ever eaten cheap pizza and regretted it later.
- Bring the Rain. Bring the Pain. – We may not enjoy going through trials, but often they prove to be exactly what we need. From Third Option Men.
What were some of your favorite top blog posts from January 2013?