Have you ever looked back over a stretch of time, scratched your head and asked yourself, “What the heck happened?” April always seems to be that kind of month for me. Again this year it zoomed past in the wink of an eye.
Thankfully I did manage to assemble some of my favorite blog posts from around the blogosphere – the Posts with the Most – for your reading pleasure.
As always, I invite you to share your own favorite blog posts from the past month in the comment section. After all, this is about discovering and sharing some of the great blogs and bloggers out there. Come join the party!
Here are my picks for April 2014, in random order:
- You are allowed your process. – For all of us with someone we love who doesn’t work the same way we do, and it drives us crazy. From Jamie the Very Worst Missionary.
- There is not enough – Feeling stretched to the limit? So was KC Procter, until some encouraging words came to mind.
- Move – A bold and necessary dare from Rick at Planned Peasanthood.
- What’s Your Legacy? – At Tough Bananas, Jan Moyer wants to know what you are doing today that has lasting impact.
- When Hills Become Gifts – The Scenic Route‘s Eileen Knowles knows that obstacles in life aren’t always a bad thing.
Congratulations to all our featured blogs and bloggers!
What were some of your favorite blog posts in April 2014?