Welcome to February! It’s time to look back at January 2014 and celebrate some of my favorite top blog posts from around the blogosphere – the Posts with the Most!
As always, you are welcome to include your own picks in the comment section. I’m always looking for great blogs and bloggers we can share. Come and join the party!
Here, in random order, are my favorite top blog posts for January 2014:
- How bad do you want it? – Billy Coffey asks - just how much are you willing to sacrifice to reach your dreams?
- 4 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Follow Jesus – You may have had someone tell you reasons why you should follow Jesus. Michael Perkins offers a few reasons why you shouldn’t.
- Say anything. – In an age when more and more people fire angry anonymous rants across the Internet, Jamie the Very Worst Missionary encourages open, civil dialogue.
What were some of your favorite posts from January 2014?
Happy new year! Welcome to 2014, everyone! If there’s one thing I like better than compiling a collection of my favorite blog posts at the end of each month for our Posts with the Most feature, it’s assembling a collection of the best of those best for a special year-end edition!
Yes, I’ve taken my favorites from each month of Posts with the Most in 2013 and posted them here for your reading pleasure.
Congratulations to all the amazing bloggers who have contributed to PWTM this past year, and a huge thank you to all of you readers who support and encourage them!
Here they are, sorted by month:
- January – Can you imagine? – aka The Parable of the Flying Naked Baby. Yes, that’s right. You can’t make stuff like this up. From Jamie the Very Worst Missionary.
- February – On the Chair Next to You – Brant Hansen of Brant’s Blog offers some unique perspective with the incredible story of a man named Kumar.
- March – Push – Alece Ronzino of Grit and Glory reminds us that life isn’t meant to be easy, but it is meant to be shared.
- April – With My Heart in Their Hands - As a Developmental Services Worker student, Life With Bellymonster‘s Liz McLennan touched the lives of 9 adults with disabilities. Here she shares how they touched her life in return.
- May - Looking at Grace from the Bottom – Speaking of perspective, this post from Sarah Salter offers a wise one.
- June – Closer to our better selves – Billy Coffey gives a great reason for taking a real vacation every once in a while.
- July – Arley Robinson – You’ll never forget this story of a hobo named Arley, published at Bearded Gospel Men.
- August – Alcoholics and the Freedom of Humility – Another gem from Bearded Gospel Men.
- September – Angry Jesus – Fellow bearded blogger Stephen Haggerty, aka The Bearded Idealist, reflects on an unusual bumper sticker.
- October – Give Them Potatoes – TroubleFace Mom gained a lot of notoriety in October from a Halloween post that she published the previous year. This is her follow-up post, which is just as good.
- November – A tale of 2 pastors – An excellent attitude check from Ben Reed’s Life & Theology. Which of these two pastors would you want to be?
- December – The Fall of Christmas – Not everyone enjoys the Christmas season. But Jamie the Very Worst Missionary reminds us that Jesus is still with us in the rough, lonely times.
What was your favorite post from 2013?
Happy new year, everyone! We’re kicking off 2014 in style, with a special double feature of Posts with the Most. Today in part one, we look back and celebrate my favorite top blog posts of December 2013 from around the blogosphere.
If you aren’t subscribed to Christian in the Rough yet, now is the perfect time. You won’t want to miss part two - our amazing Best of 2013 edition – coming up in just a few days!
But first, let’s have a peek at some of the blogs and bloggers who rocked in December. Here, in completely random order, are my picks:
Be sure to join us for our next post, featuring the best of Posts with the Most for 2013. As always, I’d love for you to share some of your favorite top blog posts here. Let’s keep sharing and encouraging!
What were some of your favorite posts in December 2013?