Well, now that we’ve reached the first of April (no fooling!) it’s time to celebrate our favorite blog posts from March 2014 – the Posts with the Most!
Once again I’ve assembled my favorites of all the blog posts I read last month, and invite you to join the fun by letting us know some of your own March picks in the comment section.
One of the things I like most about this monthly feature – besides the chance to promote some great blogs and bloggers I know – is to discover new ones!
So don’t be shy, dive right in. Enjoy these stellar six, and let us know who else you think should be on this list.
Here they are, in random order…
- The four harsh truths that everyone in my generation needs to accept – As one who is a few years older than Matt Walsh’s generation, I must say I’ve developed a healthy appreciation for the wisdom he shares here. Sound advice penned for those 18-34.
- Exhausted Trust – At From the Inside Out, Haley Bellows shares her inspiring attitude as she updates us on her 2-year fight with cancer.
- Impossible Things: One Day At a Time – Eileen from The Scenic Route reminds us that days add up, when you live them one at a time.
- What I Saw With a Broken Camera – Thinking Out Loud‘s Tyler Mills broke his phone. And started experiencing things in person instead.
- A Voice in the Desert – Jamie the Very Worst Missionary shows us just how important it is to encourage, and be encouraged.
- Books and their covers – Whoever said March comes in like a lion and goes out like a lamb didn’t read this March 31 offering from Billy Coffey.
Now it’s your turn – what were your favorite top blog posts from March 2014?
The beginning of each month brings one of my favorite features – Posts with the Most. Welcome to our latest edition, where we celebrate my favorite top blog posts from around the blogosphere for February 2014!
In completely random order, I’ve assembled 4 top blog posts for your reading pleasure. Please share any of your faves from the past month that I may have missed, in the comment section.
Posts with the Most is all about connecting some great blogs and bloggers with some great readers – you!
Sit back, relax, and enjoy a look back at the month that was…
- Can’t wait to die – Billy Coffey shares some thoughts on life here on earth, and what waits beyond.
- Grace waits. – Jamie the Very Worst Missionary continues the theme of waiting with a great explanation of the difference between “graceful” and “grace-full”.
- I wasn’t ready for marriage – Yes, the word of the month is “wait”! Matt Walsh reveals the truth that if you wait until you are “ready” to get married, you just might never.
- The Matter of Pants – Jan Moyer of Tough Bananas veers away from our unexpected running theme to talk about the importance of…pants. I sincerely wish I had learned this lesson years ago. I’m glad she put it into words and shared it with the world.
I hope you enjoyed these posts as much as I did. Many thanks to those who wrote and featured them!
What was your favorite top blog post from February 2014?
Welcome to February! It’s time to look back at January 2014 and celebrate some of my favorite top blog posts from around the blogosphere – the Posts with the Most!
As always, you are welcome to include your own picks in the comment section. I’m always looking for great blogs and bloggers we can share. Come and join the party!
Here, in random order, are my favorite top blog posts for January 2014:
- How bad do you want it? – Billy Coffey asks – just how much are you willing to sacrifice to reach your dreams?
- 4 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Follow Jesus – You may have had someone tell you reasons why you should follow Jesus. Michael Perkins offers a few reasons why you shouldn’t.
- Say anything. – In an age when more and more people fire angry anonymous rants across the Internet, Jamie the Very Worst Missionary encourages open, civil dialogue.
What were some of your favorite posts from January 2014?